Friday, July 15, 2005

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince

Tonight at 12:01 am, bookstores all over London and England will be holding Harry Potter Festivals in anticipation of the release of the long awaited 6th book of the series. I myself have read all 5 previous books and loved every one of them and, though I dont have my copy of the 6th pre-ordered like so many people do, I cant wait to get my hands on a copy. Hopefully [olivebranch]'s little sister will get her copy soon and finish reading it twice in the first week of having it, so then I can borrow it! So, what's going to happen in this book? Which key character is going to die? Will Ron and Hermione concoct a love potion? Well obviously they will, otherwise I wouldnt know about it.

Oh well, still exciting. Not as historic as the London Bombings that happened this week, or the G8 Meeting but it seems that everyone else is talking about these things, so I'll leave that to them. This is on a lighter note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home