Saturday, September 17, 2005

Wisdom Teeth

Well, I had a very bad day today. I woke up and just wanted to go back to sleep. My wisdom teeth have been hurting for the past few days now, and it only seems to be getting worse. My glands are swollen and I'm starting to find it hard to swallow. Have taken 6 panadene today as I had to make it through 7 hours of work with sore teeth and back and constant hot and cold flushes. I hope it's just my teeth and I'm not getting sick. I hate being sick. I hate the dentist also...
On the brighter side, I finally got tickets to Unwritten Law!!! Me and my matey Nathaniel (below) have listened to Unwritten Law for years now! The first time they came to Perth I missed them because I was underage, the second time I got tickets then hadta sell em cos I hadta work that night, but this time, I have my tickets and I'm going if it kills me! WaHoo! Unwritten Law!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home