Friday, August 19, 2005

Beating the bulge!

Over the winter period, I found myself putting on a lot of weight. I dont know how much exactly because I dont own a set of scales, but there was definately some rather large love handles attached to my hips. I know, I know, I shouldnt be complaining, there are people worse off than me, yadda yadda, but really! I went to Bali in April for a week and lost sooooo much weight because of the heat and humidity. 6 months later, I was disturbed to find that the clothes I bought in Bali no longer fit me and summer is getting sooooo close! Uh oh!

Now to change the subject; I had started swimming a few months after coming back from holiday, due to my wrist being bad. When I say bad, i mean bad! I couldn't even hold a knife and fork! And so my work sent me to physio and from there to swimming. Twice a week I swam, spa'd and sauna'd.

And so, the moral of the story, sit in a sauna for long enough; lose weight!

Teehee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home