Saturday, September 17, 2005

Full Metal Alchemist

My younger brother first got me onto this series after he bought the first DVD and begged me for a week to watch it with him. When I got around to it I was quite impressed. The 3rd disk has just been released and I was among the first to hire it from my much loved DVD store. It is the story of two brothers who are master alchemists and their search for the legendary Philosophers Stone. Alchemy is a science (no longer practiced) which seeks to transform one chemical into another through combination of magic and primitive chemistry. At a young age, the older of the brothers becomes a State Alchemist and is sent on numerous missions by the State to investigate claims of alchemy. One I would definately recommend, check it out...

Full Metal Alchemist


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home