Friday, January 13, 2006

hrrrmmmm yess...

So its been ages since I blogged, I'm gonna make lots of excuses like;

It was Christmas
It was New Years
I've been working
I've been sleeping

ect ect. and then I'm going to promise New Years pics and blah blah blah.

Who cares.

I at least have been watching my people counter going up slowly over the holiday season and am proud to say I have finally reached the big 1000! WaHoo! You can't tell by looking at my comments section though

*hint hint nudge nudge*

I have a strange feeling though that people are just Google-ing the words 'Christmas' and 'Pressies' and stumbling onto my blog, saying 'What the hell is this crap' and pressing the back button.

*sigh*

That's probably what I would do any way :p

Will blog again when I find something remotely interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home