Friday, February 10, 2006

Check out the sidebar eh?

Well, this is just a post to let you know that I have been busy updating my sidebar. There are now the new sections of Jokes and Games, more to come so keep checking. I also wanted to mention the new tabs on there (donate food, etc.). These tabs are a must have, and they don't cos you a thing! please click on them to donate (for free) to help out. If you are even more keen, msg me on msn Dawbs_18@hotmail.com and ill tell you how to post em, but then again, maybe your smart enough to figure it out for yourself. I'd like to thank The Seeker for helping me out. No html skill for me! Good luck peeps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're welcome :) Spread the word!

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home