Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Dinner Party!

Ok, so it was my birthday on the 18th and I am officially no longer a teenager *sigh* To celebrate I had 6 of my best friends come over for a home cooked meal, cooked by me! And what a success! We had chicken parma bake, potato bake and fresh salad, along with the mars bar slice (recipe below). It was indeed fantastic, even though I was a bit worried I wouldnt have enough food for everyone. It was the first time I cooked for so many people.

I have updated my computer which means broadband is not too far away. Yay!

Also, today I have my first driving lesson. I know, I got my L's ages ago and I'm 20 and should have my licence but I'm lazy. Olives Mum bort me this driving lesson so that perhaps I will have more and finally get my licence! Hopefully this will get the ball rolling!

That's about all for now, will go look up some cool stuff to add to my oh so interesting blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger daisy said...

Happy Birthday! And no worries about the driving thing... I didn't get my license until I was 26. Of course, I'm a terrible driver, but that's besides the point.

2:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home